Posted by : Cretey Saturday 27 December 2014

This is a self composed poem based on parent's pressure on their children.  This is about how a person struggles and finally realizes which door to enter- the door that had always been his desire, and not his parent's wish. 

It's hard to believe how much I walked, 

To reach the door which was just locked. 

I made my balance in the crowd, 

But still could never make them proud. 

I tried and tried and little cried, 

Yes at times I also lied. 

They never saw what I had seen, 

They never realized to what I had been. 

My failures were always a curse, 

Yet, showing my tears had been worse,.

So I preferred staying alone in life, 

But still I never picked a knife. 

"Just be yourself",  echoed my heart, 

But mind always threw me apart.

The year I listened to my soul, 

Each day I got a better role.

They never kept a hope for me, 

My success now the world can see. 

A lesson friends, I have now learnt, 

All my failures are now burnt. 

There is always a second door

Made for us or maybe more? 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

- Copyright © Inspiration -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -